How to start and end this essay? Tudelft's motivation essay for admission into Msc programme

Christodoulos 1 / 1 1  

TU Delft essay good start and finish

1)Does anyone know if i have to write something in the start and in the end of my essay for TU Delft MSc programme ??
For example :

Dear Mr/Ms
. . .
Yours sincerely . .

2) The essay should be 1000-1500 words .My essay is about 1400 is that ok???
Thank you
Hi Chris, there is no need to add anything at the start or end of the motivational letter for this program. You can present it as a normal essay of 1400 words if you wish to. When it comes to the format, you can choose to present it as an actual letter or simply as an essay. The reviewer will accept either format. Normally though, the straightforward essay format is what is used in the writing of a motivational letter. As for the word count, what you have written is well within the requirements. You just cannot present less than 1000 words and not more than 1500 words. Personally, I believe the straight essay format is best because that is the format that is used for all application essays. Even though it is called a "letter", it always follows the rudimentary requirements of a motivational essay. So you can't go wrong presenting it as such.
OP Christodoulos 1 / 1 1  
Thank you very much .I appreciate it.

Home / Essays / How to start and end this essay? Tudelft's motivation essay for admission into Msc programme