Starting a compare and contrast essay on mom and dads / movie

SANDRALORENA 1 / -  
Im trying to start my compare and contrast essay on mom and dads but im having a difficult time trying to get this essay going .. can anyone help
duhnah 1 / 1  
what kind of compare and contrast are you writing about?
Hi there, you just need help knowing how to focus the paragraphs.

First, Google this: how to write topic sentences

Learn about topic sentences, and you will see that one paragraph = one idea... the first sentence of a paragraph expresses one idea, and the rest of the paragraph is used to explain it.

So, in paragraph #2 write all about moms.
In para #3 write all about dads.
Then, go back and write paragraph #1, and let it be based on whatever observations you made in the other paragraphs!!

I hope that helps you get started.
Begin with a sentence about dads. :-) Then use the rest of the paragraph to explain what you mean. An essay is a collage of meaning.
ndrain - / 1  
Film & Television - how to write a compare and contrast essay-help?

Hello, I am new to this forum and I registered because i'm in need of a little assistance. I need to write a compare and contrast essay over film & television, but the problem for me is I don't even know what to do for an outline because they are so similar! So, I guess what I am asking is if anyone has any suggestions on what my main and sub points should be. I keep coming up with ideas, but then I over think them and toss them away. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great. Thanks!
lnddancer 3 / 6  
You could discuss how they have influenced each other. How television has evolved in recent decades and different styles of cinematography.
Norah - / 1  
compare and contract in essay about (morning and evening) and (movie and book)

Hi everyone

if i want to compare and contract in essay about (morning and evening) and (movie and book)
what is the similarity between them.i try so much but i didn't find anything i just found many differences

I should write the introduction and 2 body>one for similarity and one for differences and conclusion

Please help me :(

Home / Essays / Starting a compare and contrast essay on mom and dads / movie