Starting to write a paper on the topic: Smoking in public places

Aiguna 1 / -  
hello!
English is my second language.could you help me with this topic?
thank you

Issues in Banning smoking in public places - how to start introduction?

how do i start an introduction for this topic?
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

I'd be happy to help. First of all, make sure you look through the free essays and articles we have here on our site; there's a wealth of information there!

How to approach the topic of smoking in public places depends on the emphasis you want your essay to have. For instance, you could talk about the law -- how it has changed over the years, what the trends are now. Are there any places where smoking is more restricted than others, or less restricted?

You might want to talk about the effects of second-hand smoking, or the rights of smokers -- or both! Decide what aspects of the topic are most important to you and go from there.

Once you have written it, I'd be happy to take a look at it for you and make more specific suggestions.

Thanks!

Sarah, EssayForum. com
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
There are lots of articles about this topic in the Internet. You can google "smoking in public places", then read several articles with the same topic to get some clues for writing your essay. Open the introduction with a motivator. For example you can talk about the number of people who die from smoking each day. Then write the thesis statement and finally mention what issues are going to be argued in the body (Blueprint).
skeays 1 / 7  
Prof. Michael Siegel at BU writes extensively about this and other tobacco related topics.
amitt - / 80  
Very interesting topic. It is always good to take Mr. ah_Zafari's advice.

Home / Essays / Starting to write a paper on the topic: Smoking in public places