STATEMENT ON WHY YOU WANT TO STUDY IN THE USA?

Maria110 1 / 1  
Greetings everyone am new here. I an MBBS aspirant applying for scholarship in a non-Ngos funding people to study in the USA and I was told to write the following essay:

Statement on why I want to study in the USA?

Please guys I need tips and an advice on how to write the essay?

Thanks in advance for any help offered.
There are no right or wrong responses for the question posed. You have to think of the reasons why you want to study in the US. We cannot help you with the content. We can only help you consider topics to write about in the essay. The first being the educational system of the university you have chosen to study at. What is the course you chose? How does the US excel in this field? How would studying in the US help you gain information that you can take back to your home country for you to use in developing the same field in your home country? Frankly speaking, we have no idea why you chose to study in the US. This is a personal essay question. You need to ask yourself why you want to study in the USA. No amount of guide questions can help you develop an impressive response if you really have no idea why you would want to study in the USA.
OP Maria110 1 / 1  
Greetings friends...
I have come up with the below essay, on why I want to study in the USA as an MBBS aspirant.
I need your help friends in formatting the easy of any grammatical and punctuation error.
Thanks - in a new thread.

Home / Essays / STATEMENT ON WHY YOU WANT TO STUDY IN THE USA?