struggle through the tides; Need help for me to improve my inspirational book

mussy 5 / 17 1  
It has been a long time since I have come to this site. I want to write an inspiring book to encourage student of my school and any student in Nigeria, I need ideas on points to write about and any idea on how my research can be done will be welcomed. I hope someone will offer me assistance.
hkk24 3 / 8  
Sure let me know how I can help! Do you need ideas for the paper itself?
OP mussy 5 / 17 1  
yes any idea will be welcomed
I want to write an inspiring book to encourage student of my school and any student in Nigeria, I need ideas on points to write about and any idea on how my research can be done will be welcomed.

well... you want to write and inspiring book that would encourage Nigerian students. Also you talk about your research and that part is a bit confusing for me.... What had been the research you've done? which area? what was the objective?

If you need the book to be inspiring, then it need to have lots of creativity. Present your ideas clearly with more emotions and feelings. If you tell us the theme of this book, then we may be able to provide you with more ideas.
OP mussy 5 / 17 1  
Themes are sense of self:hopelessness and hope. any suggestion will be welcomed.

Home / Essays / struggle through the tides; Need help for me to improve my inspirational book