SUNY-ESF Supplementary Application - how to start? (Chemistry / Engineer)

Johnrabuse 1 / -  
Question: How will the SUNY-ESF majors you have listed in question #12 of this Supplement fulfill your educational and career goals?

Majors I choose in section #12
1. Environmental Resources Engineer
2. Chemistry
So... what are your career goals? That is what is interesting to me as I read this sort of thing. I am always inspired by students who carefully choose a program of study based on real goals they want to achieve. Most students have only a general idea about what they want to do, but some rare students have a very well-developed plan, and they set goals and deadlines for themselves. The goals and deadlines should be part of your effort to get involved with what is going on right now in your chosen field. you can learn about what is going on right now in chem and environmental studies by reading some recent articles in professional journals.

The most impressive way to respond to this might be to respond by discussing current events in your chosen field and relating them to the elements of the program to which you are applying.

Home / Essays / SUNY-ESF Supplementary Application - how to start? (Chemistry / Engineer)