Need support on writing Acknowledgement of thesis

dungnguyen0545 1 / 1  
This is acknowledgement part in my thesis. Please help me check grammar and words usage. Thank you very much for your time and your work.

Foremost, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to my advisor Dr. Pham Hai Dang for the continuous support and encouragement of my study and research, for his patience, motivation, and enthusiasm. His guidance helped me in all the time of research and writing of this thesis.

A heartfelt thanks to senior members of my laboratory for their support and encouragement, for all the fun we have had in the last three years.

I owe my deepest gratitude to my family for their support, both financially and emotionally throughout my degree. The unconditional sacrifice of my parents is invaluable.

Last but not least, I would like to thank all my dear friends for discussing, listening, supporting and giving me valuable advice through my undergraduate career.

Without supporting from anyone of you, it is hard to imagine accomplishing all this work.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
I owe( well, I prefer using the common expressions; let's say: I would like to express my bla.. bla) deepest gratitude to my family for theirthe support, both financially and emotionally(you don't need to mention this specific assistance. Better omit ) throughout my degree. The unconditional sacrifice of my parents is invaluable.This specific assistance is unnecessary.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to my family for the support throughout my degree.
OP dungnguyen0545 1 / 1  
Dear Eddies,
Thanks for your kindly help :)

Home / Essays / Need support on writing Acknowledgement of thesis