Supporting Statement (Marine Logistics And Management); implementing change or reform

BelaYet 1 / -  
Hi there, can someone help me out with this question here?
- How have you contributed to solving a challenge and to implementing change or reform?
This question has two possible response scenarios:

- You may respond using your social and civic activities that will highlight the problems of your community. You should explain how you have taken a leadership role either as an individual or as a member of an organization in developing, implementing, and pursuing lines of action that resolve a specific community problem.

- Refer to a professional problem that required a a process of problem analysis, solving, and implementation within the workplace. This will still require you have a leadership role. An assistant leadership role is also acceptable provided you made a suggestion that allowed to be the point person for the solution development and implementation within the workplace.

Both scenarios need to end with you being acknowledged by a higher authority for your leadership abilities. It must highlight that your actions led to the satisfactory solution of a situation that would have otherwise spun out of control or, been unsolvable.

Home / Essays / Supporting Statement (Marine Logistics And Management); implementing change or reform