A teenager who is an extrovert will have a more fulfilling life than one who is an introvert

cutiewen 1 / 1  

'fulfilling life'

I have lost directions to this question as the 'fulfilling life' is very obscure to me. I can't understand what does the fulfilling life means as in what does it infer when it comes to and extrovert and introvert person.
Red Moon 14 / 32 6  
I don't know exactly what you want to ask, but I think the sentence "A teenager who is an extrovert will have a more fulfilling life than one who is an introvert" can be interpreted as "extroverts are usually more outgoing, sociable and more willing to try new and exciting stuff, thus their lives will be happier than introverts, who prefer indoor activities and being alone."
One way of interpreting this essay is to look at it from two points of view. One, from the point of view of an introvert, who is someone who would rather spend quiet time doing solitary activities. These solitary activities somehow manages to help him fulfil moment in his life. He is someone who know how to enjoy his own company and does not require validation from others to be fulfilled with his life undertakings and accomplishments. An extrovert, is a socially dependent person who is the opposite of the introvert. An extrovert requires validation from others in order to find fulfillment and satisfaction in his life. Now that you know the definition of the two in based on the meaning of each word, you should be able to find a way to write the essay. It would be better though if you can find the instructions regarding how you are expected to write it so that you can write the essay as required by your teacher.

Home / Essays / A teenager who is an extrovert will have a more fulfilling life than one who is an introvert