MANY teenagers today do not listen to adults' advice do not have a sense of responsibillity

amine_english 1 / -  
MANY teenagers today do not listen to adults' advice do not have a sense of responsibillity:

please write to me an essay
lynzee22 - / 90 37  
A good place to start would be to state your opinion. Do you agree or disagree. Then you need to find three points to support your argument. For example: I believe that teenagers do not take adults' advice or have a sense of responsibility. They expect their parents to give them everything, they do not have to have jobs like teenagers used to, and they do not think they need to write their own essays.

Then you take each point, and make a paragraph with it. Use specific details to back up your argument.
Lastly you need to write a conclusion. Restate your introduction paragraph, but rephrase it.
Hope this helped.
jomi 2 / 4 1  
Begin your essay with the topic sentence.
Then collect three ideas and write them in three paragraphs in order to make the body of the essay. Theses paragraphs should consist of topix sentence of what you are going to write in them.

In the end, conclude what u have already written. I mean summary of your thoughts . Dont add anything new.
hope it helps:)

Home / Essays / MANY teenagers today do not listen to adults' advice do not have a sense of responsibillity