Essay - Thesis problem. I'm unable to write thesis for topics like these topics.

razazain 1 / -  
I've got an English exam on 8th and will have to write an essay. In essays, I'll have to write a thesis statement (last line of the opening paragraph) - here I mention three points which will be further explained in the essay. Let's say if my topic was happiness, then my thesis would be: 'Books, music and my friends make me happy.'

Now, I was going through past papers and came across topics such as: "Wealth doesn't necessarily bring happiness", "Every man is architect of his own fortune", "Honesty is the best policy", "Poverty is a better teacher than prosperity', "Good deeds speak louder than thousand nice words", "Friend in need is a friend indeed", "Helping the homeless: Charity begins at home" and etc.

My problem is that I'm unable to write thesis for topics like these. I find it much easier to write on topics like Global Warming, Economic Development and other issues.

I really need help here. If possible, try to write thesis statement for some of the topics I mentioned above. Any advice will really be appreciated. :)
We cannot write your essay for you, that's not what we do here. It may be a boring subject to you and not as exciting as a social issue, but if you're experienced in writing essays, this will be a breeze, once you put your mind to it. You write it, then send it back to us for an edit if you like! Good luck and have fun!

:)
braiden992 - / 18  
it's pretty easy...just fill in the second half of these sentences with what you will argue. For example, Good deeds speak louder than thousand nice words because ____________________. It really is that easy and I bet that's all you would need for an essay prompt addressing these themes...thinking you're in a lower-level course.

Home / Essays / Essay - Thesis problem. I'm unable to write thesis for topics like these topics.