Do you think self expression in high school will always have to be partially limited?

pipop 1 / -  
Also do you think that a boy can wear a skirt to school?
Please give me your opinion
yynamo - / 4  
For me, I think the self-expression in high school should not be confined to verbal expression, but also by means of your personal styles of behavior, dressing, communication patterns such as talking habits and so on.

Due to the school codes and other systemtic restrictions of any organition, you cannot fully follow your own ways of expression in the ways mentions above, sometimes, you may not even speak out your real thoughts, but in a whole, you are not restricted or limited, 'cos the real you cannot be concealed or refined to any outside rules, and in a period of time, people will always get to know you, even better than yourself do.

This is my opinion and hope this helps.
Due to the fact that English is not my native language, there may be some grammar mistakes that you can just ignore.

Have a nice day~~
Is this for an essay? If not, I will move it to the category called "Student Talk."

Self expression is limited everywhere! That is why we need art. Language is not always able to capture our ideas, so we need art, and people do not understand art the way we intend either.

So expression is always limited.

As for wearing a skirt to school, I think he should be able to wear one if he wants to, but out society is not ready to give individuals that kind of freedom. But many, many boys prefer to wear girls' clothing, and it is okay to feel that way.

I wish American society, for example, was able to be kind to a boy wearing a dress to school, but in most cases I think the adults and students would treat the boy badly.

Home / Essays / Do you think self expression in high school will always have to be partially limited?