I thought about writing it in Arabic then translate it to English - trying to apply for MSA

Shakir1987 1 / 1  
Hello everyone,

My name is Shakir, I am from Saudi Arabia, I work as a Teacher Assistant in one of our universities, and as a TA I have to complete my Master's and PhD in American universities, and most of these universities asked for a statement of purpose or an essay, in my case, it was an essay.

Obviously, I am not a native speaker, I took the IELTS test one time and I scored 6, which I think its pretty good for a first time, anyway, I have to write an essay about this question In what way do you find the *** Masters of Accountancy program to be a good fit for advancing your short term and long term professional goals? (250 words), I have no idea how to write this essay, I thought about writing it in Arabic then translate it to English then I realized that it does not make any sense.

So, any help from you guys & girls will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance, that is all I want to say.
Shakir, you need to consider your short and long term goals in comparison with the goals and objectives of the masters degree university that you are applying to. What common ground do you share with the university and how does it play into your vision for your future? You need to envision the kind of future that you see for yourself in accordance with the program offerings of the university. You only need to fill in 250 words so it should not be very difficult for you to do. Think of the point you are in right now in terms of your career. What are your plans for career growth and advancement over the next 5 years? Over the next 10? 20? Discuss those plans in your essay. Write a draft in English :-) and post it here so that we can see what direction you might be taking it in so we can assist you in developing it. Remember, it has to be in English so that we can all understand what you are writing and you will also be able to prepare the essay for submission as we go along with its editing.
OP Shakir1987 1 / 1  
Vangiespen, thank you for replying to my post, I will write an essay ASAP and post it here.

Home / Essays / I thought about writing it in Arabic then translate it to English - trying to apply for MSA