TKAM or an 'influence essay'. Which topic should I use for the brown supplement?

Naj127 3 / 1  
hi,

for the brown supplement essay, the question about 'what is an academic experience, project, class, or book that has inspired or influenced you?' should i use me first prominent history-related moment or should i talk about 'to kill a mockingbird'?

thankyou
aljashamy 1 / 4  
Just remember that the book "To Kill a Mockingbird" is quite popular and if you can really show the inspiration or influence it had on you then it would be more powerful, in my opinion, because the adComms have probably already read the book, and it would be a greater appeal.

Your caliber here should be what kind of influence it had on you, and, second, if you can communicate that influence to the reader.

Best of luck
Whichever one you would feel real inspiration for... the kind of inspiration that rises up the spine and out to your hands, and types for you.
neontrees053 - / 1  
TKAM-Essay (How does the author indicate who the true narrator of the novel is?)

Hello. I am writing a essay on To Kill a Mockingbird and I would like some help on it please! I have to write a well-organized essay in which I demonstrate how the author indicates who the true narrator of the novel is. I also have to cite evidence from the text. I am kinda confused on how to start out writing this essay. I know that Scout is a grown woman remembering what happened when she was a child, but I can't write a essay on something that small. Could you give me some advice! I would really appreciate it!
Mommmmo 5 / 15 2  
Honey, I think you need start it anyway then we can help you. U can ask for help with start nothing, this is not how it works...

Home / Essays / TKAM or an 'influence essay'. Which topic should I use for the brown supplement?