Topic: About Yourself - Help me to make a fantastic narrative essay about my traits

Yham03 1 / -  
hi guys i need some help to the my essay .. :[
and the topic is about yourself but i dnt know how to start it .. please help me and give me some idea how to write it thank you !
Pieng 2 / 4  
Your hobbies and habits can be a good idea if your work is a free-writing. But if it's an academic one, you may talk about your characteristics for your future job.

I'm not a native speaker of English ,so I have faced many problems on how to create my topic,too. Btw, clustering your thought is worth trying :)
Macrusa 5 / 16  
Start reflecting upon your strongest qualities. Yes, Pieng says if you are not a native speaker of English (that's a great topic). Show why you are special. It is ok to start an essay with multiple ideas. I started my essay with a 4-5 themes and I shortened it to 2. Once you have a quality you want to write about, try to think of a situation that helped you develop this quality. Everybody's experience is different and personal essays are meant to introduce yourself to people.
jacqueline21 - / 1  
Narrative essay about my character traits - brainstorm the topic

I need help writing my narrative essay for my english college class. The piece will be dealing with my character traits. And i have to associate those traits with various works of art, I do not know how to start the introduction. I tried and brainstorm but i am having trouble putting my thoughts into sentences.

Please Help
Meiling 2 / 3  
Maybe you could start off with a story or start with a setting dating back during the renaissance, a period filled with creative people. Anyways, it depends on the various works of art you have to use. I would personally incorporate lots and lots of imagery since character traits can be expressed emotionally and many other ways. Try not to make it too hard then it really is and try to have fun with it.

Best of luck!

Home / Essays / Topic: About Yourself - Help me to make a fantastic narrative essay about my traits