How should Toyota promote and advertise their product?

Viphada 2 / 4 1  
I was wondering that i will earn a lot of information from your advice. Thank you so much

Every month, every week, every day, the marketing researcher work real hard to create new style of advertising strategy in this globalization. Some company can achieve and earn a lot of profits as the other can not complete. Toyota Motor Corporation is the multinational automobile manufacturers headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. The company was founded by Kiichiro Toyoda in 1937. Today, Toyota is the world's third largest manufacturer of automobiles. In Laos, it is the most popular automobile company to the car user and it has almost 85% market share in our country. It is always interested to get the attention of the young generation, family people, working executives, business people, in one word all kind of people. A very efficient management style that the company uses has been one of the reasons for the firm's good performance. Promotions and advertisements are marketing tools that Toyota uses to raise awareness of their own products and services and to convey ideas about products and services to potential consumers, hoping to convince them to buy those products and services. The most productive technique Toyota utilize are coupons, billboard, word of mouth and point of sale display advertising

Lao Toyota Service has many type of promotion in one of those is coupons. Coupons are essentially versatile print advertising. Coupons can promote the grand opening of a new location; they can reward our current customers and increase loyalty, they can help Lao Toyota Service to entice new business away from competitors. Lao Toyota Service see getting creative with coupons is a valuable marketing tool to use in this economy. Their coupons offer something free with an additional purchase; for example, give a percentage discount on purchases to encourage customers to get service after they bought a Toyota car. As we enquire sale manager, Mr. Phetyavanh Inthavong about the result after using coupons advertising. They got a good feedback on customer service and can achieve their target.

Moreover coupons promotion, Lao Toyota Service advertises on billboard. We might have ever seen billboard signs of Toyota many places in Vientiane; these are one of their strategies. Billboard advertising is generally part of a company's overall marketing plan, using larger-than-life billboard to spread the message about products and services. These billboards are meant to appeal to potential customers that drive or walk. Toyota billboard signs are one of the most cost-effective medium of advertising; their signs are colorful, creative and messages are delivered continuously and frequently.There are a few of the many advantages that billboard advertising has with so many benefits it is no wonder that so many business owners are using billboard advertising today.

Word of mouth is part of strategy marketing by passing of information from person to person by oral communication. Maybe, it is a bad way if your product does not have quality and then they will tell bad things to other people (gossip). However, it is a good way to tell people know about your product quickly. Brands will growth by word of mouth and market should not focus solely on communities such as Face book, Television. On the other hand, Forwarding will attract people for belief and like that product more then looking in magazine, advertising on the radio and etc. People will belief their close friend or someone they can trust and use that product. After that, they will share to other people that they know such as family and social media or social net work with quality of product.

Point of sale display is a specialized form of sales promotion that is found near, on, or next to a checkout counter in the supper market or some event. They are intended to draw the customers' attraction to product, new product, on special offer and are also used to promote special events such as: seasonal or holiday time sale.
Every month, every week, every day, the marketing researcher work real hard to create new style of advertising strategyin this globalization.

.... I feel you need to change the last few words that I highlighted... It does not read well;
Every month, week and day, the marketing researcher strives hard to create a new advertising strategy in this extremely dynamic world as a result of heavy globalization effects.

Some company can achieve and earn a lot of profits as the other can notcompletecompete .

...complete and compete are two different words with two different meanings. Complete means you are finishing a process while compete deals with competition. This is my suggestion;

Some companies are ahead of others in their marketing strategies and they always gain the competitive edge.

Toyota Motor Corporation is the multinational automobile manufacturers headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan.

... Before coming to this point, you need a sentence to link your previous idea with Totyoto;
Toyota Motor Corporation, a giant multinational automobile manufacturer in the world, is a classic example for such companies with very successful marketing strategies.
OP Viphada 2 / 4 1  
thank you so much.. i try to write an essay everyday by myself

Home / Essays / How should Toyota promote and advertise their product?