Types of Clothes (classification essay)

aliejmaa 1 / -  
Can we classify clothes in to sports, elgegent and casual
ReginaOtu 3 / 6  
@aliejmaa
The clothes fall into three different categories: Sport, Casual and Elegant. For sport clothes, they are flexible and focused on comfort and used to do any exercise or activities to improve health. For e.g. soccer uniform, swim suits, baseball uniform (shorts and Jerseys)

For casual clothes, they are for informal dress code and emphasize relaxation. These are used depending on the occasion or weather. They are used to go to work or class. E.g. jeans, t-shirts, casual shoes.

For elegant clothes, they are formal dress code and characterized for show off. There are used in social events and formal parties. E.g. black and white garments, evening dresses and suits.
Yes, clothes can be classified into the 3 types that you wrote about. You can further expand the classification of clothes using the types of material used, based on the purpose for the clothes creation. For example, sports clothes can be made of cotton or spandex, in some cases polyester is also used. Casual clothes need to be divided into sub - topics covering bottoms (pants, shorts, etc.) and tops (shirts, blouses, crop tops, etc). Elegant clothes are further subdivided into gowns, office wear, semi-formal, etc. Your topics cover only the general classification. A well-researched presentation should include sub topics to further explain the classification methods.
Uromi 4 / 10 1  
@aliejmaa
Sure, clothes can be classified in those categories depending on their purpose and what they are made of. An example is sport and casual. One can't wear a casual wear such as jeans for sports. So that classification is right

Home / Essays / Types of Clothes (classification essay)