Undergrad Application Essay FIT "I could have never imagined"

lylreaganmac 4 / 8 4  
So I am rewriting and starting from scratch for my Fashion Institute of Technology admissions essay and I need a good lead in sentence. I want to show my personality a bit and make it stand out. Again this is just the first sentence but I always struggle with the beginnings.

I could have never imagined that my plans for the rest of my life would flourish after discovering the Fashion Institute of Technology through a Pretty Little Liars episode.

-
I could never have imagined that all of my plans for my future would do a 180 and flourish after watching a Pretty Little Liars episode.

-
I could have never imagined that all of my plans for my future would be modified all because of one Pretty Little Liars episode.
-
I could have never imagined that the fate of my future rested in the hands of the writers for the show Pretty Little Liars.

I am not sure which one is best but also I'm not sure if it is a bad choice. This is my first admissions essay and I'm not sure what is the best option.
TJLuschen - / 241 203  
I like the last one best. Unfortunately I have no idea what Pretty Little Liars is or how it could relate to your career decision.

Home / Essays / Undergrad Application Essay FIT "I could have never imagined"