[UWC SCHOLARSHIP] Describe a typical day of your life in the year 2026

Lucie 1 / -  
Hello, I am applying for UWC scholarship. Can you guys please give me some advice about this prompt: "Describe a typical day of your life in the year 2026"
Lincsanity 3 / 5 4  
Hi Lucie.

I think that you could take a lot of different approaches to this prompt. Depending on how formal you want to be, you could do anything from imagining yourself as a successful person, to surviving in a post-apocalyptic world.

I think that the main idea behind this prompt is to gauge your aspirations and your goals in life. If you are looking for something more formal, then I would highly suggest you describe your dream life. Something that you could only hope for right now. That way it shows that you are not only capable of dreaming big, but also able to articulate your goal.

On the flip side, I think that if you took the more creative path and did described your life in an improbable scenario like the U.S. having become a different country, or the zombie apocalypse happening, then I would suggest that you show your personality through your actions in this challenging scenario, such as leadership ability, and creativity.

Hope this helped!
Hi Lucie, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Team, may you find this website to be helpful as well as useful to your writing projects and as future writing reference. We aim to provide you with the best and most accurate feedback for each and every writing article that you may have.

In this scholarship essay, however, it runs quiet deep and definitely requires a careful assumption of what the next few years will become and this has to be inclined towards your professional career, reason being, in the next few years after UWC your aim is to become a successful person.

Furthermore, think of a formal approach with a little twist, make sure that it's entertaining, a little bit creative and more importantly, as much as possible, stay realistic, something that would really happen in the year 2026. Most of the time, when asked with this question, we normally write a few things that may not happen in real life and this can affect the overall outcome of your essay.

Also, mind that this is a crucial paper that will draw the line as to your admission or not, so you have to be very cautious. Anyhow, we will be here to review your draft so you don't have to worry. I hope to review your draft soon.

Home / Essays / [UWC SCHOLARSHIP] Describe a typical day of your life in the year 2026