The veltd - how to write an advertisement article on a house

maria /  
I have to write this advertisement article on a house the does everything for you automatically..Like it cook food for you automatically, cleans your cloths, ...and many other things..This is what i got so fat ...It has to be 3 paragraphs and i am so stuck!!!!The paragraghs should include details about the product, the price, and why it is necessity for the consumers

This is what i got:
Introducing a new magnificent house that will make your life easier. You heard it right this house will has the ability to automatically cook food, clean dishes, wash laundry, dry clothes, and clean room.

Can SOME ONE EDIT THIS AND ADD FEW THINGS TO HELP ME!!!
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

I'd be glad to help! First, a bit of editing on what you already have:

"Introducing a new magnificent house that will make your life easier! You heard it right, this house has the ability to automatically cook food, clean dishes, wash laundry, dry clothes, and clean rooms."

I think the problem is, though, you have condensed all the house's features into one sentence; you've said it all and left yourself with nowhere else to go!

Let's see if we can expand it a little. What if we first focus on the "make your life easier" part. Why do we need a house like this? Because of the way our lives are without the house!

"Does your life look like this? After a long day at work, you come home to find two days' worth of dishes in the sink, piles of dirty laundry screaming to be washed, and a houseful of rooms so filthy you can scarcely see the floor! If only you could sit down, relax, and wait for someone to bring you a nice hot meal! Sound like a dream? Dream no more!"

Once you've got potential customers hooked on the idea of how wonderful their lives could be if only they owned this house, then you can go into more detail about price, etc. Paint a picture for the consumer and you'll have an easier time filling out three paragraphs!

I hope this gives you some ideas! (You're welcome to use any of mine.)

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
OP maria /  
Thank you very much for helping me! I have got this done can you help me write more about it:
Introducing the Happylife home. The home that will fulfill all your desires without making a move, You wouldn't need to worry about toiling over a hot stove, cleaning bathrooms, or dusting. The Happylife home has a magical power fixed inside the home that can sense your mood by your footsteps, pulse, and your voice. This house does everything for you, completing mundane chores and performing tasks that your great grandmother never thought possible.
OP maria /  
What can be my next paragragh
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

That's a good start! Your assignment instructions said you need to include "details about the product, the price, and why it is necessity for the consumers"; by all means, do this! You have given some details about the product; you can talk more about the magic power, or leave that a mystery and use other details. You may want your next paragraph to talk about price. For that, I'd suggest mentioning not only the price of the product, but how much more you would have to pay to hire someone to do all the things that your product is going to do for you! Talk about what a savings this will be (this counters the inevitable consumer attitude of "why should I pay that much?").

Once you've covered price, for your third paragraph you can talk about why this is such a necessity (the hours of hard work saved, the time you'll now have to spend with your family, etc.) End by summing up, and you'll be done!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
OP maria /  
Thank you soo much for helping me!!!!!!!Your the best!!!!!

Home / Essays / The veltd - how to write an advertisement article on a house