"Voices of Conservatism" ; Want to narrow down a thesis

busymama2012 1 / 1  
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and forgive me if I don't know all the forum ettiquette, but I am freaking out!! I have a 5 page term paper due on Sunday ( I know, so soon) and I still have not narrowed down a thesis. I have no clue where to even begin. I have read through my chapters (Give Me Liberty by Eric Foner and Voices of Freedom by Eric Foner) and I can't pick a point.

The class is American History Since 1877, so we're talking Reconstruction, Expansionism, Progressive Era, WWI, Great Depression, The New Deal, WWII, Cold War...all up until Sept 11, 2001.

The topic given is "Voice of Conservatism" which is limited to certain Articles in one of or books. I know no one has the book, but even if I get some general ideas, I may be able to start something...the problem is not the writing. I know how to write a paper...I am just stumped on what to write it on.

If you need anymore info from me, please let me know...I am so confused right now! Thanks in advance for anyone's help.
ana93 1 / 6  
Does your book have a lot of information on women's rights and duties during those times? If so, I feel like that would be an interesting route to take?
OP busymama2012 1 / 1  
Thanks! I actually was thinking about women's liberation and conservatism and how it's affected women since the 60s...what about a thesis?

Home / Essays / "Voices of Conservatism" ; Want to narrow down a thesis