essay on water; (emotional paragraph)

wordsnyworld 1 / 1  
hey... i have to write on the following topic
' write on any one of the elements of nature you identify with"
it is not supposed top be a factual paragraph but more of an emotional paragraph talking about the qualities of them.
i started writing on water, this is what i have written till now please help me continue-
Water. it can be a calm, peacefully flowing river at one place while a raging storm at another. It can conquer the thirst of a small boy while it can also destroy the lives of many others in the form of a flood. It can be a companion to thousands of people listening to their stories of agony,pain,joy or distress....

this is what i have written till now please help me continue...
thanks,
much love <3,
VANI
chessman567 5 / 170 11  
try this. I'll start it off for you, but I hope you can get some ideas:

Water. it can be a calm, peacefully flowing river at one place while a raging storm at another. It can conquer the thirst of a small boy while it can also destroy the lives of many others in the form of a flood. It can be a companion to thousands of people listening to their stories of agony,pain,joy or distress. Water, H20, or whatever one wishes to call it, is one of the key elements of our mere existence, yet it can become the bane of our lives as well.

Recently, blah blah, talk about a recent tsunami or a tragedy related to water and then talk about people in the desert needing water.

PLEASE LIKE :)
unigirl 3 / 11 2  
write something about why water relates to you emotionally. say something about maybe loving to swim or if you have any childhood stories of why it connects to you

hope this helps :)

Home / Essays / essay on water; (emotional paragraph)