Should women stay at home or go to work? - research topic

baonhi 2 / 1  
This is another topic?
Could you please give me some commons about this essay? Thank you very much for your help
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

Yes, I'd be happy to give you some ideas. This is a topic on which much has been written over the last 30 years, and the debate continues today. Both sides of the issue have valid points. Research has shown that the first three years of children's lives are very important for their future development. Some people interpret this to mean that the mother should stay home with her children, to have more involvement. On the other hand, some children do very well in a good daycare program, and the mother's happiness, if she prefers to pursue a career, has an effect on her family.

If you are doing a research paper on this subject, you should have no trouble finding many articles about it which have been published in scholarly journals. Try using search terms like "working mothers" or "stay-at-home moms" to see what you can find.

Good luck!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
maithilypr - / 1  
Women work - I would like to get suggetion on my area of research

Hello,

I have did my MBA in HRM and would like to do the Ph.D . I have broadly looked into the areas in which I am interested in Women work - life balance or women empowerment could you please help me to find out more areas in this topic
vaishali1980 26 / 83  
maithilypr

Do you want topics related women or women work?
One of the best ways for you to get started is to read some research studies that used the "case study" method. This will show you how to use surveys and interviews, and you also will be able to look at case studies that have been done of organizations with female leadership...

SO, WRITE FOR ME A LITTLE PIECE ABOUT each of the articles you are about to read.

Home / Essays / Should women stay at home or go to work? - research topic