I need to write an essay to get accepted to a summer camp?

erika1984 1 / -  
i dont know how to start So, I received this application for a free summer camp about math, science and technology, and only 30 girls can go, and I want to be one of them. i am a 5th grade I have excellent grades and a good teacher recommendation I just have to write a 500 words or less of why I want to go and why they should pick me. Please help with intro.
angelina723 1 / 1  
Talk about your passions and your strengths. Also explain what you will gain from the program and what you can give to the program. Introduce yourself creatively and make sure you develop a voice so you sound original.
Start with your passion for the field and then you need to talk about your future goals and then tell that program and the features of the uni would help you achieve them. You may need to do a little bit of research on the program and the uni. You need to convince them that you have the ability to make use of the program in reaching your goals. I feel this is very close to any average SOP (Statement of Purpose) . There are plenty here and read them to get an idea about the approach.

Home / Essays / I need to write an essay to get accepted to a summer camp?