How to write a essay: "If you've have a chance to have dinner with one person with want..."

banhmithit 1 / 1  
How to write an essay "If you've had a chance to have dinner with, who would it be? (250-500 words)
- you must express your identity through the essay
Think of someone whom you think of as a role model. Someone you admire because of similarities that you have with that person. Then, think of the perfect dinner than you can have. Where would it be? Why would you choose that place? What would the food and drinks that would be ordered look like? Describe all of these in terms of connecting with the cultural identity you share with the person.

When you write the essay, imagine what the conversation might be like. What would you ask the person, what do you think the response would be based on the public persona of the person you identify with? How would this dinner help you become more comfortable with yourself? Do you think this time would help you gain a better understanding of who you are as a person and who you are culturally? Why so? The person you choose needs to be someone who has already directly influenced your life without his / her knowledge.

I cannot really help you write the paper because I do not know who you would choose to have dinner with and why. I hope that my guide questions can help you make decisions about who you will have dinner with and what sort of night it might turn out to be in relation to cultural relevance.

Home / Essays / How to write a essay: "If you've have a chance to have dinner with one person with want..."