"Write about your last big writing assignment." -Trouble finding answer to topic

ryan00 1 / -  
I have recently gone back to school 5 years after high school. My teacher has given us the following essay topic to write about; "Write about your last big writing assignment."

Sounds simple enough except I don't remember any of my old assignments. Anyone have any ideas I could write about or somewhere for me to start if I'm just going to have to make up an old assignment?
Chillkindacat 1 / 8  
Teachers in high school tend to give writing assignments like - how was your summer, what was your favorite childhood memory. Hope this helps you remember or make up a good topic.
sweetS2xox 1 / 2  
Why don't you write about one of your most memmorable times in highschool since it is the "last big assignment"

please provide feedback on my comparison essay.
comet2000 10 / 48  
you can write about how was your winter vacation?, what is your opinion on your country's election? (i remember this from my political science class back in high school), what do you plan on doing after school is over?, what have you learn from working?
Wow, that is a tough one. If you can't remember any writing assignments, it is probable that you are going to need some practice.

It would be endearing if you admitted this problem in your intro paragraph and explained that you needed to set about resolving the problem by assigning yourself a big writing project. Assign this project to yourself now, and write a paper about... maybe... the concept of "renunciation" in spiritual traditions!

After you find some good articles to cite and write a page or two, go back to writing this essay! :-)

Home / Essays / "Write about your last big writing assignment." -Trouble finding answer to topic