How to write an essay from the movie ("Pay it Forward")

Menchie 2 / 3  
Is there anyone who had seen the movie "Pay it Forward " ? Actually, I need your help guys .. It's an urgent my essay should be pass after 2 days and I find it so hard.

I'm going to write an essay from that movie and my teacher give us the question
Here it is :

What is your opinion of the idea that people's lives can change based on the choices that they make ?

I would really appreciate your response , you can give some ideas , or some topics or opinions, it must be atleast 4 or 5 topics on that sentence.

Thanks !
isai 12 / 111  
Greetings !

Have you watched this movie ? Have you read the moview review ? Please visit google and read the plot and synopsis of the movie. Based own your personal view , what is the message of the movie ? How it help to human beings? Does it contribute to you ? Express your conspectus according to the question.

Regards

Isai
luv2write 2 / 4  
So, first of all, I would watch the movie. That's where you will get all your information from and it will flow much more easily. Then you will understand the question and see if you can relate to it and believe if it is possible or not. Then explain what it has to do with the movie and if you agree or not and why.
Have you read the moview review ?

Here is a good question. When we watch a movie, we can get hypnotized and forget the question we are trying to answer. I would find a review of the movie and then read that question 3 times before reading the review. Read the question 3 times, and your mind will be focused on finding examples of the way the movie suggests that our decisions can change our lives. Find examples! That is all you need to do. Write about examples to show that theme, and it will be easy to form your own opinion about it.

:-)

Home / Essays / How to write an essay from the movie ("Pay it Forward")