How to write an essay about the principle of double effect in medical ethics?

an unique opinion essay?

Hello everyone, I need to write an essay about the principle of double effect in medical ethics. This essay needs to be creative, with a quote or two, and tbh even though I spent hours researching, I couldn't come up with something good. The essay also needs to have a unique opinion and I'm not really good at it. All the essays that I have read are really scientific and have lots of history aspects to it. I don't need those details.

Can you please help me?
Have you considered writing the paper by combining the religious concerns into the medical ethics aspect? Doing so would make your paper less technical and not so much reliant on medical terminology. The paper could probably focus on a topic such as; Should Religious Belief Factor into Medical Ethics in Relation to the Double Effect Principle? or something like that. You could offer your personal opinion with a twist as the creative opinion behind the topic.

Maybe you are looking at the research from the wrong angle? I cannot really tell you how to best proceed with this research since you did not mention what the purpose or goal of the paper is. I can only offer guesses or a guess as to how to write the paper based on the information you provide.

Home / Essays / How to write an essay about the principle of double effect in medical ethics?