How to write on someone who influenced me? - Princeton Essay Help

hudashahid1 2 / 3  
Hi Everyone how are you all doing? I have a essay to write on someone who has influenced me in a significant way. I chose to write about how being a twin has impacted me,but i dont know how to start my introduction. I know this is an essay forum an you guys help with essays ,but I really need help wth my introduction.

Thank You
Take Care
memercedes 4 / 12  
Perhaps you can start with a conversation? That's always catching.
ajdue 2 / 8  
I think a good way to start an essay about another person is to start in medias res. So start with a story or experience about this person whether or not you are in the story. This will help to catch the attention of the reader. Then in the second paragraph, start talking about who to person is and their importance on your life.
ThePirateKing 3 / 6  
I always enjoy starting off with a story or experience. Think about one of your fondest memories with your twin and start with the most part.

Maybe it was a sport both of you played or an adventure you went on together. Remember to keep it as unique as possible to keep it super interesting!
dudeman 1 / 6  
Answer ambiguously. That helps hook in the reader. But don't make it too ambiguous. Or you could start with an anecdote.
needcollegenow 1 / 1 1  
Think of how your twin impacts you right from the beginning.
Maybe point out a time when your twin was not around you and how unsettling that may feel, or how, start with something that your twin has said that is undoubtedly encouraging or monumental to your success.

As everyone else has said, stories are fantastic because they are windows to our soul.

Home / Essays / How to write on someone who influenced me? - Princeton Essay Help