How to write sucessful study plan?

digaprasiska 10 / 27 6  
Hi guys,....
My name is Diga, i would like to make study plan for scholarship program.
KGSP for more specific.
I graduated from public health program before, my thesis major was biostatistic, but now i want to apply scholarship still in public health field but in Occupational safety major.

Could you help me what should i write guys?
since all my publication before related to biostatistic than occupational safety and i didn't have any occupational safety work experience.
Please help me,
Thank you
Hi Diga,

If the program requires you to make a study plan, I think they probably give you some instructions about what they want it to include. The practical way to do this is to carefully follow their instructions.

But the meaningful part is when you use this as an opportunity to dig deeper and focus on your goals. You'll need to achieve several goals in order to make some of your larger goals possible. So, first I challenge you to ask yourself: "What is more important to you than all the money in the world?" Really think hard about it. What makes life meaningful?

You know that you have chosen to study occupational safety, and you know about the specialized knowledge you gained in biostat, so now you can ask yourself how a person with your situation can live in the most meaningful way. What goals should you set in order to apply your strengths and be the person you want to be?

This is not the advice people usually get when making a study plan. But if you have not clearly envisioned yourself as the person you want to be, it is not possible to create an effective study plan. It is important to ask yourself these questions. When you know what is most important to you, it becomes easy to create your study plan.
OP digaprasiska 10 / 27 6  
Oh thank you Kevin,... you are helping me,...
First, they ask me to write about my self in one page only about :
Your course of life, your view of life, study background, your hopes & wishes, etc
Your education and work experience, etc., in relation to the KGSP program
Your motivations for applying for this program
Reason for study in Korea

I am so desperate to writing because they only allow me to write in one page, it means only about 500 words, what should i write there?

and for the study plan they ask me to write :
Goal of study, title or subject of research, and detailed study plan only in half page.
i am so confused, please guide me what should i write first.

i will check your website
Thank you very much
Yobolink - / 1  
Merged:

Study plan on green human resources management.

Good day all!

Please I need assistance in writing a study plan on green human resources management, and the kind of job i can seek on return. For a scholarship. Thanks.
SooTae - / 1  
Merged:

Help on my study plan for KGSP

I read a lot of your replies and threads and they're really helpful guys.
I'm sorry for bothering you, but can I ask for your help
I'm From Egypt and This Year I wanna apply for KGSP and I don't know how to start my study plan or even my personal statement. I tried a lot but they look very simple and short.

I graduated from faculty of Education, English department.
so can you help me.
like giving me some questions to answer them or giving me some points to write on them.

And another question can I apply to study something like business administration or should it be something related to my studies ?

Thank you in advance.

Home / Essays / How to write sucessful study plan?