How to write a 100 word Essay about yourself

Personal profile essay

Hello!!! I am truly confused as to why they limit the words to a hundred, please help me. I have written a draft and I really think it's trash and I am really not confident to have anyone I know to look at it. I have no idea how I can make some dude at the scholarship agency choose me by writing a hundred words to tell them a lifetime of experience. There's lots that I could say but I don't know where to start, Alright enough talk please criticize my essay and also if you can suggest some strong points i could use to improve this trash essay.

here goes nothing, *I really don't have any writing skills on me so please go easy on me.

My name is " " I live in Batangas City in the Philippines with my family. I have four siblings and I am the youngest among them. I love music and I love singing. I like reading books and watching anime.I've always had an inquisitive mind, and it helped me push myself to studying and learning more things like instruments, languages and other things that I like.

I see myself as a person who perseveres through anything and cares for those around him. Today, I see everything I do as small steps to becoming a better person for the world.
A hundred word personal profile is not difficult to write. Other students here have done it in 50 words or fewer. They will not understand what you are complaining about. As long as there is a prompt to follow, you can write 100 words about yourself. The prompt should have told you what discussion points to focus on in 100 words. I cannot believe that the scholarship foundation (not an agency, never belittle the scholarship program) would just ask you to write a personal profile in 100 words without a guideline. By the way, the "DUDE" is a highly educated, well respected, and notable member of the academic and or social scene. You make them sound like rank and file employees. With an attitude like that, I cannot understand why you are even trying to apply for the scholarship. I am not sure if you are being defeatist or sour-graping because you know you don't qualify for the scholarship but will try anyway. So I will try to help you just the same. I am not some "DUDE" who will be assessing your qualifications for the scholarship. I am some "DUDETTE" who will help you qualify for it, if your credentials make that possible at all.

A personal profile should allow the reviewer to get to know the best of you in 100 words. What do you consider the most unique aspect of your personality? Explain why the reviewer should be interested in this personal trait in a manner similar to yours. Consider the scholarship programs mission and objectives. The personal profile should be able to help you reflect yourself, based on those qualifications. Have you gotten any recognition for the way you live your life based on your character? Yes, that is another aspect by which you can discuss your personality. What is it about your character that would make a reference an embodiment of the scholarship mission statement? Think along those lines. You know the scholarship program. You know what it stands for. You know what kind of student scholars they are seeking, Then write 100 words about how you reflect all of those core values in your personality.
OP uilliteratehomie 1 / 1  
@Holt I apologize for everything I have said I was just completely lost at the time and was desperate for help. Thank you so much, I don't know how to thank you there's so much you have made me realize. Also for the help, truly, from the bottom of my heart I thank you.

Home / Essays / How to write a 100 word Essay about yourself