Writing CONCLUSION for Entrepreneurship research paper on 3 business ideas

kkelsey82 2 / 6  
Help with my conclusion. I'm almost done! I am writing a entrepreneurship paper on three business ideas which i have narrowed down to one and I am stuck on how to sum up my whole paper.

A little help with my thesis statement would be great too!

In this essay I will be writing about three businesses that have the capability of becoming profitable here in the _______ area are a moving services business, a franchise brokerage firm, and a lansdscaping design and outdoor décor business. In general the local economy, with a current population of 28,190 could benefit with the addition of new businesses (UsCensusBureau, 2010). Throughout this research paper I will research in detail the specifics of each business venture and choose which business would best fit my needs and goals.
roshan4 6 / 12  
I am not sure as you haven't posted your whole work.

I would recommend that you can give brief conclusion. In your conclusion, you can write summery, some of recommendation, future predication, government/ companies improvement towards your arguments.
thehumannn 3 / 5  
Here's some recommendations, you should not write in the first person; in an academic or professional essay you should really limit the use of the first person to more personal essays/responses. Also, post your entire work! Without the proper context we can't really help you out!

Home / Essays / Writing CONCLUSION for Entrepreneurship research paper on 3 business ideas