WRITING TASK 2: Government regulation to relocate factories and businesses in countryside

eve01 24 / 40 5  
Many factories and businesses are encouraged by governments to relocate their buildings in rural areas. Even though, this policy will reduce cost of production, its demerit of polluting environment in the suburban are far outweigh any benefits.

It is generally believed that the relocation of business and industrial center in the outskirt would make the cost production more affordable. This authority will only reduce a few negative effects for urban populations. Furthermore, the factories and business can increase the amount of products suited to lower cost of production but it will add transportation fee. For instance, the distance from suburb to urban areas will have additional cost for distribution products. I firmly claim that this policy can not settle the prior issue as the urban citizens still run into climate change from vehicle emission.

Apart from the aforementioned discussion, when the industry and business are moved to the suburb, environmental problem would be faced by people living there. Besides that, governments in several countries have to consider and survey the factory zone before this authority is issued as it will change land farm infrastructure. For example, agriculture products decreasing, inhabitants lose their primary job since the areas are replaced by factories and businesses also they do not have qualification to work in these workplaces. I fully believe even though there are best offer for training and high salary from both businesses but it is not easy to change their mindset as they are familiar to work in quiet and clean land farming.

To sum up, the government regulations might less production budget of industries if they move their factories place to countryside but it might also damage the land farming areas. Where possible, the government has to issue rules that take a solution having a long-term benefit.
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai ms eve
here's my suggestions for you
hope it works

firstly, it is important to include the question

... encouraged by governments to relocate their ...
... policy will reduce the cost of production, its demerit of the polluting environment ...

... though there are the best (superlative ) offer for training (...) businesses, but(do not use 'but' because in the beginning you are using 'even though') it is not easy to change ...

... if they move their factories place to the countryside, (before but using comma) but it might also damage the land farming areas.

thanks
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hi Eve, I have some advice for you

... business can increase the amountnumber of products suited (...) but it will add more transportation fee.

I firmly claim that this policy can notcannot settle the prior issue ...

For example, agriculture products decreasinged , inhabitants lose their ...
I fully believe that even though there (...) from both businesses, but it is not ...

To sum up, thethis government regulations might lessen production budget of ...

Best regards

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 2: Government regulation to relocate factories and businesses in countryside