Reasons of working in the same place: opportunity of being leader and comfortable working atmosphere

eve01 24 / 40 5  
WRITING TASK 2: The reason why employees working in the same place within year

The most common reason that motivates employees to keep them working in the same place within years is money. I totally disagree with this statement because opportunity of being leader and comfortable working atmosphere are the reason for this trend.

These days, some workers believe that the leader position will be offered for old and expert employees only. Therefore, for that reason, staying in the similar company for along time will give many chances to lead its workplace. For example, a recent study of university of Auckland carried out from 2009 to 2011 found that about 68% of employees stayed to learn how to be good leader to prepare their next vote as a future director in that company while 32% workers stayed because of money purpose. It is true that the director position motivates employers to keep doing the same job for long-term period.

It is generally believed that other people stay longer in the same company because of the comfortable working experience. This means that what they find in the workplace such as working system and colleges they have makes them feel convenient. Besides, employees also have their own principle WHO supports them to do their best in working. For instance, in Korea, a new survey by government authority showed that approximately 85% workers unchanged their job as they have friendly colleagues and circumstance in office while 25% they need to earn a lot of money for their living cost. It is true that being convenient in work place is the reason for this phenomenon.

To conclude, the motivations why people have job in the same workplace within years are having a chance to be future chief company and pleasant workplace. It is nettles to say that employees definitely have their own-choice to decide where they want to earn money
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections for you

... the leader position will be only offered for old and expert employees that have many experiences during their work.

... give many chances to lead itsin the workplace.

... 68% of employees stayed to learn how to be good leaderfind more experiences to prepare their next (...) in that company.whileWhile 32% of workers stayed (you can change to another word) because ...

... director position make people to appear their motivates employers to keep doing ...

... because of the comfortable working experienceworkplace.

... 25% they need to earn a lot ofmuch money for ...

Thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / Reasons of working in the same place: opportunity of being leader and comfortable working atmosphere