Essay /Writing/Talk about education

Chicascolo 1 / -  

education fails

I have to do a writing debate about education
And i have to be against it
I need sole help i dont know where to start at all
Much of what we are taught in the educational system is useless
Maria, you can start by first analyzing the reasons that you should be against education. A simple Google search should return some information that can help you get started on the research for your debate topic. After you read some background information in support of the side you will be defending, you can create a discussion outline for the topics you will be presenting in the first round of the debate. Choose a focal point for your argument that you feel will be best hard to beat by the opposing side. Then, do research on the opposing side. Try to find the weakest points that you can in the line of defense that they might be presenting and then create your attack points. Don't forget, you need to prepare for a rebuttal by making sure that you anticipate the potential counter arguments to your points. Expect the unexpected they say. In any debate, it is important that you have a strong team backing you up. Make sure that you combine your notes and have dummy debate practices in order to better prepare your discussion points, questioning, and rebuttal presentations.

Home / Essays / Essay /Writing/Talk about education