Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Home / Faq, Help10

Should I delete the thread later on or keep it here?

Hi Everyone,

My essays are going to be due in a month and I might delete them from essayforums before that to prevent plagiarism. Although I'm not paranoid, I just want to take a safety precaution and ask if it's possible after deleting my threads, the moderators on essayforum.com can prove that I'm the original writer of the essay (just in case an essay is plagiarized from me) from the timestamp and name in my threads.

Thank you!

That's not exactly what I asked but thanks for the input!

What I mean is hypothetically that BEFORE I delete it, someone plagiarized it and the thread is already deleted by the time I am suspected of plagiarism. HOWEVER, there is no proof it's mine because the thread is deleted. Can mods prove that it's ours from our deleted posts with the name/timestamp? Does this make sense?
Sorry but that still doesn't answer my question but thanks for the reply. I know that I can prevent FUTURE plagiarism by deleting the thread.

Closed ✓

Home / Faq, Help /