Unanswered [9] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Faq, Help 13

How do you edit your post?

Do not "bump" or reply to your own unanswered topics (use the Edit function instead, if needed).
That was displayed in a red box, but I don't know how to edit.

Where is the edit function? I do not see it.
Can I edit my title?

Thanks
Danielle

I don't see it, oh well.
Will I get banned from this forum if I post a new post under the same thread?

Plus, I was wondering if I you could review my new determination UC prompt#2 because no one has reviewed it yet ever since I posted it.

Thanks
Danielle3
Here is the location of the link:

essayforum.com/img/edit-link.gif

No, but then you will lose an opportunity that some other student could review your post because it will not show up any more when someone clicks on the "Unanswered" link.

Have you read point #12 of the forum rules?

EssayForum
Okay, I see the edit button, but what if you want to edit after 30 minutes, you can't, so how will people know to read it?

I found #12, thanks
I am sorry I am asking you so many questions I am just really confused
Thanks
Danielle3

Using the Checker is the answer; that way you won't miss any post. We, moderators, use it all the time.

EssayForum
Edit link in post is not visible, unable to edit post and post subject

I just created an account yesterday and I am having a hard time editing my post as there is no edit button visible. Also, I am unable to edit my post subject as well.
  Closed ✓

Home / Faq, Help / For private expert help, click on the SERVICES link above!