Home / Faq, Help % width Posts: 8

I want to express deep gratitude; letter of acknowledgment to EssayForum participants

Azeri 10 / 137  
Dear all.

Few hours ago I received my TOEFL scores. I got 107 out of 120, where my writing score was 27 out of 30. I want to express deep gratitude to moderators, contributors and members of the forum, since you, guys, contributed significantly to improving my writing skills. May be, few of you checked my essays, but mere the opportuity to read different essays and provide feedbacks to them helped me a lot. Here, I looked throug essays which ranged from perfect works to casual ones, and all of them taught me a lot: from well written essays I learned about style and vocabulary use, whereas in other essays I found out what kind of mistakes I should avoid making in my own essays.

Thanks for such a great place where all can benefit from mutual assistance.
ershad193 14 / 333 5  
Hey that's pretty cool. Good luck for future.
Lynn Truong 3 / 4  
I am taking IELTS soon, end of this month. I am trembling with fears now. I wish i could found this forum earlier. It's really helpful. I posted two threads, but i am not sure what was going wrong because my access is denied.

Please help me to figure out this problem. And hope to receive your feedback as the soonest.
OP Azeri 10 / 137  
Hi, Lynn

I posted two threads, but i am not sure what was going wrong because my access is denied.

Access to essays? I did not completely understood the problem. If you're unable to look over the given feedbacks, this is a problem that should be addressed by moderators.

Don't worry so much about the exam. I figured out that if one wants to succeed at an official exam he/she must pull oneself together and have calm confidence.

With regard to feedbacks to your essays, I would be glad to be helpful as soon as possible.
Hi Azeri, thanks for starting this thread! It's nice that new EF members will see this and know that they are entering a great learning community.

Hi Lynn, I wonder what the problem might have been with your other account. Maybe you violated one of the rules and your account got suspended. Please don't take offense if that is what happened. Look at the TOS and, actually, it may have been because you posted threads with titles that were not descriptive.

Look at this, too essayforum.com/subject.html.
Some threads get deleted if the title is too short and unoriginal.

I hope that helps! Please start a new thread and post your work; I look forward to helping you correct mistakes!
KinauNakara - / 1 1  
Just a follow-up from me! Sorry that I'm using a different username, I'm using my friend's account.
I have rewritten my essay for more than 5 times and somehow, I managed to make a successful essay with help of vangiepen's advice.
I'm not posting it here because I'm afraid my essay will be plagiarized! I emailed it to the dean of the admission and he said I was a very gifted writer. Thank you guys! :-) I can now have some time for myself, after going through 4 hellish months of writing a piece of essay!
Hesed - / 1  
Good morning family is new to this platform, please guide me on how to use the platform well...

Does essayforum.com have an app or I can only log in through my web browser???

Do I get notification upon response to my messages and questions or how do I get notified once my post messages are replied to? I just want to be educated on how this platform works pls🙏 It's an old school style, as easy as it can get. You can subscribe to email notifications indeed.
Lemonade312 1 / 4 1  
@Hesed
I believe that essay-forum can only be logged in by your web browser, although it is indeed an old-school style, but it is well enough as a academical community.

Home / Faq, Help / I want to express deep gratitude; letter of acknowledgment to EssayForum participants