Unanswered [3] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Home / Faq, Help9

How long to reply by a moderator or contributor?

How long does it take to get feedback from a moderator? I would like to know so that I can give myself enough time to complete the assignment and research before I post something. On average when could I expect a reply?

Hey Jennifer,

EssayForum: Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, TOS # 12 states: "Due to high volume of essay revision requests, the moderators can only provide ONE revision of your essay. However, you may post subsequent drafts for peer-editing AS LONG AS they are posted in the original thread (otherwise, if you post a revised draft in a new thread, it will be removed)."
Jennifer: Hello! We try to get as many posts answered as possible per day, but the traffic on this website increases everyday. Please give us about 24 hours to respond to your email. As we are also increasing our number of contributors, we will be able to answer more posts per day.

THANK YOU for choosing us to help you!
I understand that you receive a lot of posts asking for help, so I will try to be more patient! : ) This site is so helpful to a lot of students (like me!) and I would like to thank you for all your hard work and help!

Jenn
Must be a tough job, but very rewarding! You have been so very helpful Kevin, I just had one last question about my essay under [Common App. Essay- Option #1: significant experience and its impact] I promise this will be the last question, so I won't bother you anymore and I will be on my way!!! : )

Jenn
  Closed ✓

Home / Faq, Help /