Unanswered [2] / Urgent [0]

Home / Faq, Help9

TO MODERATORS AND DUMI: issue about the count of likes

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. I HAD 20 LIKES AND 39 POSTS IN MY THREAD BUT THEY ARE ALL GONE NOW!!! WHAT HAPPENED? I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG; I AM AN ACTIVE CONTRIBUTOR ON THIS FORUM!!!!

Sorry, I didn't know. IS it possible if you can return them again? I promise I won't do it again; I honestly didn't know. It was my fault. I need the likes in order to delete my threads PLEASE HELP! :)
No, I've helped a lot of people, way before there were even likes. I was here since the beginning of 2012. I was here on May 26, 2012, you can check. I helped a lot of people at that time. You can see them thanking me; a lot of people know me. I only have like 5 threads, and I've deleted 2 in total

Thank you though.
issue about the count of likes

that was one of my posts in my thread
"i want to ask dumi about the uncertain kind of thing happening in here. my likes are decreasing one by one every day and one of the thread that of chessman.. i made two posts. neither the thread is available on this forum not even in the closed ones nor both of the likes i had on that are present in my account. i am certainly not helping people here for "likes" but i think likes are my precious record i have. plz explain this. and help me retrieve the loss. otherwise let me know the fault thats making me to suffer this. THANKYOU SO MUCH!! :)"

the forum replied that maybe i featured but i only featured once in my lifetime. i remember. and now, today again a like is withdrawn. first i thought if someone deletes thread, your likes on that thread are also deleted. but that doesnt seem so. please help me. i am infact fond of this forum and love my record of likes. help me out.. :)
  Closed ✓

Home / Faq, Help /