Unanswered [3] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Faq, Help   21

My essay needs editing - do you provide such help for this work too?

Dear Essay supporters,

I would like to ask you if you can provide any help for an assignment that i have to write for a scpecific module. What i mean is when i have completed the assignment with all the necassery sources, citation etc... can you provide any support in order to check if the assignment meets the requirements, no plagiarism and if there is any typos, or if it's out of subject? In case of supporting you need also and the assigment document to be uploaded?

Thank you in advance and best regards

Good afternoon.

When you have completed the work entirely, you may post it on this website, with your works cited or bibliography page, and I will be able help you with general editing and proofreading. That is exactly what we're here for!

You probably do not need to upload any other information, just the essay and the works cited page should be sufficient.
I hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.om
Thank you for your immediate response!!! I believe and i hope that i will be ready after 2 or 3 weeks maximum to send you the whole assignment.

Till then have a great time :-)
Hello again,

The assignment is completed, where should i post it in which section? Also how many days do you need to proofreading since i have only 4 days ahead of me

Thank you!
Gloria usually gets it done in less than a day. She goes through them very quickly while still giving great advice. You can probably re-submit it twice or even three times a day and still get replies back if she's available!
Good evening :)

You can post it under "Essay Writing Feedback" and I will get to it and respond to it as soon as I can. Usually I can answer you (unless there are extenuating circumstances) within 24 hours.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
Can we post poems to have them criticized?

Can we just poems so that people can look at them and criticize them?
or does it HAVE to be for an assignment?
Obvious question - will you help me with my essay?

i can post a essay i wrote and you will help me correct it like punctuation, and spelling mistakes, and you will tell me if it is good or not, and if it flows?
Academic Dismissal from my University: Where can I get help on my appeal letter?

I'm eligible for Academic Dismissal from my University and I really need help with this letter. I just registered to this site and I'm unsure as to where to go for help.
I have written a letter for an appeal of academic dismissal and I would like to post it on here and have experts critique the letter.
Hello, I hope you're able to persuade them! If you don't want to work on your essay in an open forum, you might have to pay somebody for editing help. You might find a professional in your local area through craigslist, or you might find someone to help at the writing center at your school.

Even if you don't want to post your actual essay here, you can look at other peoples' essays for ideas, or you can post questions under "General Writing Questions" and get people's advice.

Good luck!! :-)

Home / Faq, Help / My essay needs editing - do you provide such help for this work too?