Unanswered [1] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Home / Faq, Help   5

Post Multiple Threads on Same thing?

chessman567 11  
Hello guys,

I was wondering if I could post a thread on the same thing. I saw that in the forum rules that it is not permitted, however, my old thread already has 24 posts to it. As I keep revising my essay for others to fix, no one pays attention to the "revised" essay because they see that there are already 24 posts to it. No one can actually take a look at my revised essay. As a result, I would like to open a new thread on the same topic with my revised essay for others to look at.

dumi 1592  
:D

Yes... you have a good point Carlos

But that's the forum rule and they would take the thread off if they find it the same. Sometimes, you have to be lucky to get others attention because too many people make posts here and the people work here on voluntary basis. :)
ah_zafari [Contributor] 148  
Hi, Carlos I saw your work , but I could not find any problem with. That work is a wonderful essay and I cannot help u, because I am not an expert in Literature. I think, the only person who can help u is Michael. F.

Regards
Ahmad
OP chessman567 11  
thank you all for your help
EF_Team [Moderator] 15  
my old thread already has 24 posts to it

Sometimes trying too hard may result in a worse outcome. There's no such thing as a "perfect essay." :)

Home / Faq, Help / Post Multiple Threads on Same thing?