Unanswered [1] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Faq, Help   17

No reply for my thread?

Hello

I replied to a thread that I wrote a couple days ago and never got a reply back. I was wondering if anyone got it. It was under a thread that was started a couple months ago.

Please reply asap

Thanks
Jenn

Hello again.

I still never got a reply from you or another moderator about my essay. I replied to a thread and never got a reply from a moderator. Please try to answer my reply because I need to send my application essay in soon. Thanks.

Jenn
EF_TeamThreads: 41
Posts: 245
[Moderator] 15  
I still never got a reply from you or another moderator about my essay. I replied to a thread and never got a reply from a moderator.

How many other students have you helped so far? It appears you posted in another student's thread only to ask a question...
I don't understand what you are trying to say...

I started a thread a couple months ago.. and i recently just replied to a moderator's response.. but i never received another reponse.

My thread was called Common App. Essay- Option #1: significant experience and its impact ...maybe you could check for yourself.
EF_TeamThreads: 41
Posts: 245
[Moderator] 15  
The moderators give priority to those students who help others answer their questions; that's probably the reason your post hasn't been answered yet.

EF
so i have to start answering other questions to get a response?

Can't you look it over?

Jenn
EF_TeamThreads: 41
Posts: 245
[Moderator] 15  

You don't have to, but then it may take longer time for moderators to assist you (they first assist students who actively help their peers).

EF
Okay, thanks for the advise. I am starting to do that now. Hopefully, I will get a reponse soon though, since I have to send my application essay in very soon. Could you possibly help or no?

Jenn
EF_KevinThreads: 8
Posts: 13,840
[Contributor] 129  
Hello! Yes, I responded to it last night a few hours after your correspondence in this thread. I hope it helped!!! :)

Good luck in school,

Kevin
Thanks so much Kevin! I just had one question about your revisions, so whenever you could, could you please check back?

Jenn

Home / Faq, Help / No reply for my thread?