Unanswered [1] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Faq, Help 17

No reply for my thread?

Hello

I replied to a thread that I wrote a couple days ago and never got a reply back. I was wondering if anyone got it. It was under a thread that was started a couple months ago.

Please reply asap

Thanks
Jenn

Hello again.

I still never got a reply from you or another moderator about my essay. I replied to a thread and never got a reply from a moderator. Please try to answer my reply because I need to send my application essay in soon. Thanks.

Jenn
I still never got a reply from you or another moderator about my essay. I replied to a thread and never got a reply from a moderator.

How many other students have you helped so far? It appears you posted in another student's thread only to ask a question...
I don't understand what you are trying to say...

I started a thread a couple months ago.. and i recently just replied to a moderator's response.. but i never received another reponse.

My thread was called Common App. Essay- Option #1: significant experience and its impact ...maybe you could check for yourself.
so i have to start answering other questions to get a response?

You don't have to, but then it may take longer time for moderators to assist you (they first assist students who actively help their peers).

EF
Okay, thanks for the advise. I am starting to do that now. Hopefully, I will get a reponse soon though, since I have to send my application essay in very soon. Could you possibly help or no?

Jenn
  Closed ✓

Home / Faq, Help / For private expert help, click on the SERVICES link above!