Unanswered [3] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Faq, Help   13

Can I repost a revised essay or it will be deleted?

Okay, so I posted a revised essay of mine and it was closed. I don't understand why?

EF_TeamThreads: 41
Posts: 245
[Moderator] 15  
From Terms of Service:

16. Due to high volume of essay revision requests, the moderators can only provide ONE revision of your essay. However, you may post subsequent drafts for peer-editing AS LONG AS they are posted in the original thread (otherwise, if you post a revised draft in a new thread, it will be removed).
I don't quite understand this either, but my essay was deleted once after someone revised it. They say to post subsequent drafts for peer-editing, so I guess the moderators can't reply more than once...
Jennc09:

We can reply and assist as much as possible, but everything must be in the same thread. One cannot create one thread, get input, and repost a revised version on a new thread. Everything must be on the same thread.

Sorry for the deletion. Try adding your new, revised version to the original post.
Thank you. I have just added my revised version to the original post. Hopefully somebody will look at it!
Can I repost a revised essay?

Here is my problem: I've posted my essey in the forum to have some feedback. Nobody commented on it already, but in the meanwhile I have revised it a little. Is it ok to cancel the old thread and post in a new one with the modified essey? I'm not breaking any rule, right?
EF_TeamThreads: 41
Posts: 245
[Moderator] 15  
You'd have to post the revised essay in the original thread - there is no reason to start a new thread on the same topic.
Hi,
I also have a question about that because it is not clear
can we edit the thread, if so how
or
do you mean to just add the revised version as a comment?

thanks a lot!

Home / Faq, Help / Can I repost a revised essay or it will be deleted?