Unanswered [5] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
Home / Faq, Help   13

Can I repost a revised essay or it will be deleted?

Okay, so I posted a revised essay of mine and it was closed. I don't understand why?

From Terms of Service:

16. Due to high volume of essay revision requests, the moderators can only provide ONE revision of your essay. However, you may post subsequent drafts for peer-editing AS LONG AS they are posted in the original thread (otherwise, if you post a revised draft in a new thread, it will be removed).
I don't quite understand this either, but my essay was deleted once after someone revised it. They say to post subsequent drafts for peer-editing, so I guess the moderators can't reply more than once...

We can reply and assist as much as possible, but everything must be in the same thread. One cannot create one thread, get input, and repost a revised version on a new thread. Everything must be on the same thread.

Sorry for the deletion. Try adding your new, revised version to the original post.
Thank you. I have just added my revised version to the original post. Hopefully somebody will look at it!
Can I repost a revised essay?

Here is my problem: I've posted my essey in the forum to have some feedback. Nobody commented on it already, but in the meanwhile I have revised it a little. Is it ok to cancel the old thread and post in a new one with the modified essey? I'm not breaking any rule, right?
I also have a question about that because it is not clear
can we edit the thread, if so how
do you mean to just add the revised version as a comment?

thanks a lot!

Home / Faq, Help / Can I repost a revised essay or it will be deleted?