Home / Faq, Help % width Posts: 174

Is it safe to post my essay here? Or should I be worried about Plagiarism?

EF_Team [Moderator] 41 / 222 15  
Hello, we couldn't find your essay posted on other websites. You may post a link and we'll check this out. Thank you.

You cannot plagiarize yourself, so if you are the original author of the essay you posted (and if the name associated with your account is correct), it's not considered plagiarism.
herdana 1 / 3  
people can still plagiarize your essays, you just have to report them
Lovepreet Singh - / 1  
well I just wanted to know that if i post my essay here,,,, won't anyone else steal it??

I mean other guys who check posts here...
Samuelsam123 12 / 46 20  
Well basically, STEALING cant be avoided but in this forum ,we encourage everyone to come up with their own ideas , share and help others. You can REFER to others work but don't STEAL it.
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
Hello,

It would be great for you to receive help through this forum. You could have your essay checked for grammar issues, meaning, etc. Everyone works diligently to help each student with his or her work. What I try to do for student's paper is put quotes around the sentences that I correct. It is just to ensure that this work is the student's work that has been corrected.

However, I would encourage anyone to write their own essay. It helps to improve your writing skills when you have written your own thoughts. Also, I would just like to state that sometimes there are posts in which someone may need help getting started with research. This forum would be a great place to start to help you with those types of assignment.
colegio1967 - / 1  
Hello I will no longer post on your threads unless it is to help with your work but I had one serious question
if I posted my admission essay on here will it show up as plagiarism in the colleges eyes?
I did this on college confidential and they said to redo my essays because their programs will find this and label it plagarized and I will get rejected

sorry I am new to this and really made a mistake by putting it up here
abody7 1 / 2  
moved from
hi guys,i used a plagiarism checker and it seems like my teacher will think that i plagarized from from this website, is this considered plagiarism because im really worried now
lisvxx 2 / 3  
Email id for essay review needed :)

can i have your email/work ID's so that I can mail my essay for a review? i really dont want people to copy my ideas or plaigarism suspections from my uni (i will mail it to trusted people here only as i realize people might create a fake account to get my essay)

Thank you guys :)
fatenrahman - / 1  
Merged:

seeking help about publishing my chevening essays

Hello superb guys,
I am Faten from Palestine, I would like to inquire about one thing, If I published here what I prepared for Chevening essays to seek advice how could I ensure that my /?essays will not be taken and used by others ?

I have read many essays and I found the reviewing and checking done by some amazing members are very useful and help in developing ideas and thoughts

and I would like to share my essays but I am afraid
shakthi_pal - / 1  
Merged:

Query regarding Plagiarism

Hi,
I'm Shakthi and I'm applying to UWC by today. I need someone to review my essays quickly. But, I'm afraid to post here because of plagiarism.

If I post here, my content will be on the internet, won't the admission officers mistake that I've copied from somewhere?
Aziz7 1 / 3  
@shakthi_pal
I hope that someone expert can answer your question so that we all learn about plagiarism concerns.

If you are afraid to post it in public, we can review it privately for a small fee (you may email us at essayforum.com@gmail.com).
sousula 1 / 2  
If you feel people will still copy your work, we advise you not to post anything.
ginafhr - / 1  
Merged:

The Global UGRAD Exchange Program

Hi!

I'd like to ask, is it safe to share the essay here? I'm afraid that there will be plagiarism:( thankyou!

Home / Faq, Help / Is it safe to post my essay here? Or should I be worried about Plagiarism?