Unanswered [4] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Faq, Help   4

TOS #2 Question

Once you have made a post on the EssayForum.com, you consent to us dealing with it as we see fit. You cannot withdraw or retract the post or seek payments from us in relation to this licence at any time now or in the future. If you do not want your post to be used in this or any other way that we may find appropriate you must not post it on the EssayForum.com.

What I am gathering from this is that once one posts, the essay become property of EssayForum.com, or can be used in any way by EssayForum.com

Please clarify this for me.

EF_TeamThreads: 41
Posts: 245
[Moderator] 15  

Please clarify this for me.

The essay does not become the property of EssayForum.com. This point relates to how we deal with postings within the forums, ie. that we may move some of them to the appropriate forum category, change the original topic subject, edit, or remove them if they do not meet the established criteria (usually when a message has already been posted somewhere else).

We will not re-distribute (or try to re-distribute) any of the posts on another website.

EssayForum.com
I'm not an expert on legalese, but I notice that the disclaimer includes the phrase "(within the forums)". This clause seems meant mostly to protect essayforums from any possible legal action whatsoever that might arise from people posting their work here. I imagine you retain the rights to your work. Again, that's just my interpretation of the clause, though, and I'm not a lawyer.
EF_TeamThreads: 41
Posts: 245
[Moderator] 15  
I'm not an expert on legalese, but I notice that the disclaimer includes the phrase "(within the forums)".

Yes, it was added today for clarification purposes.

Home / Faq, Help / TOS #2 Question