Essay on Addvocacy and Public speaking skills, Law school

Rai 4 / 4  
Since my childhood, on numerous family occasions I have been given the sole responsibility to take the platform and voice myself and my opinions as according to most I have the skills to give everything a logical conclusion no matter how queer it sounded initially. My parents have always been recommended by all that they let me choose such a track in life which my public speaking and advocacy skills can guide. However, till middle-school my practice of public speaking and advocacy was confined inside the realm of family matters only. But, it was in my high-school when I was a captain of the School and therefore had to see to it that my team participated in all the extra-curricular activities. It was the first time that I participated in a formal debate competition. At first I was panic-stricken of being noticed formally among the whole school. But I gave myself strength and support as I wanted to defeat my fear and after my debate was over, I was enthralled by the response from the crowd and my teachers. I became an active member of the debating group from my school and had the opportunity to take part in several intra-school debating competitions.

However after I had joined the school The Laurels as a teacher, I became a voluntary active member of the CAWCR, an advocacy organization originally based in Nepal that focuses on promoting women and child rights, which was the school's sister concern. I was fortunate to take part in a few seminars where I had the scope to voice myself on the issues concerning the violence and abuse practiced against established women and child rights in my country, Bangladesh.

Moreover while working in the Ark International School, I have also been given the responsibility to advocate several admission matters. I had to be in a constant communicative relationship with the current and prospective parents where I had a chance to advocate the quality of education and moral excellence that the school was capable of providing.

Furthermore, while working in the same school I have been given the responsibilities of managing and hosting several fairs and school anniversary programmes and seminars. It allowed me to achieve a position, through which I could constantly practice my public speaking and advocacy skills on issues concerning the Quality of Moral Education in Bangladesh, Developments of Child Psychology and Nurturing the Educational Psychology of Basic Learners etc.

On a concluding note, I would like to state that I believe my advocacy and public speaking skills has been the major attributes for me achieve most of the rich experiences that I did during my short span of life and I gladly grace myself for more.
Since my childhood, on numerous family occasions I have been given the sole responsibility of taking the platform and voicing my opinions as according to them, I have the skills to give everything a logical conclusion no matter how queer it sounded initially.

My parents have always encouraged me to choose such a track in life which will showcase my public speaking and advocacy skills .

However, up until middle-school my practice of public speaking and advocacy was confined to the realm of family matters only.

But, it was in high-school when I was a captain of the School and therefore had to see to it that my team participated in all the extra-curricular activities. captain of the school what? This is unclear.

It was the first time that I participated in a formal debate competition. At first I was panic-stricken at the thought of being noticed formally among the whole school.

However after I had joined the school The Laurels as a teacher, I became a voluntary active member of the CAWCR, an advocacy organization originally based in Nepal that focuses on promoting women and children's rights, which was the school's sister concern.

While working in the same school I have been given the responsibilities of managing and hosting several fairs and school anniversary programs and seminars.

In conclusion, I would like to state that I believe my advocacy and public speaking skills have been the major attributes of mine,which have helped me to achieve most of the rich experiences that I have had during my short span of life and I gladly grace myself for more.

Hope this is helpful!

Good luck in school.

:)
OP Rai 4 / 4  
Thank you so much kevin...its so great that you are helping me out..its really nice of you:)

Home / Graduate / Essay on Addvocacy and Public speaking skills, Law school