Answer format of "How X will describe you" ?

neomethane 1 / 2  
To answer this question I can use the format of
"X would say that I am ..." or
"X would describe me as ..."
but both these formats take a lot of words. Is there a way in which I can reduce this unnecessary word count ?
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

If I understand your question correctly, you are looking for a way to answer the question with as little intrusion into your word count as possible. However, it appears the first format has 6 words and the second has 5. That's not many! You could take "that" out of the first example and save a word. You might gain another word or two by launching directly into the description: "X would describe my quick wit, ever-present charm, the sparkle in my eye..."

Other than that, I think your best bet is to just economize elsewhere in the essay. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
OP neomethane 1 / 2  
Thanks a lot for the answer , just wanted to make sure there is no other way these words can be reduced.
OP neomethane 1 / 2  
Hi Sarah ,

I am again back, after trying hard I was able to reduce the word count to certain extent but still out of limits.

Do you have any general tips or tricks for reducing word count in essays ? or do you know any site which has them ?
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

I'm not aware of any general tips for reducing word count that work under all circumstances; I think it's probably fairly case-specific, other than the obvious tips like don't include any unnecessary information and stick to the point, and so forth. If you'd like to post your essay here, I'd be happy to take a look and see if I see any good candidates for surgery!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Graduate / Answer format of "How X will describe you" ?