I'm applying to a bio. graduate program and I need help in my STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

leb1 1 / 4  
first i want to know if i have to address the committee or the chair of the department i'm applying to because my application requests a sop per program and i'm actually applying to 3 programs;MS in bio and MS in biochem in the FAS and MS in immuno. in the faculty of medicine. i appreciate ur help!
shierash 1 / 4  
So, to the best of my knowledge, you probably don't have to address the committee/chair of the department specifically. As long as it is very clear in each SOP which program you're applying to, it shouldn't be necessary. Presumably, you'll want to write somewhat different statements for each of those programs depending on how different they are from each other.

Hope this helps!
Presumably, you'll want to write somewhat different statements for each of those programs depending on how different they are from each other.

Yes, or maybe your PURPOSE involves all three of those programs, so you will discuss all of them and their role in helping you achieve your unique, interesting goal.

Give the reader something to remember, and show that you have a detailed plan.

:-)

i can't read the posts on my thread???????????

Ha ha, what do you mean? I don't get it...

Home / Essays / I'm applying to a bio. graduate program and I need help in my STATEMENT OF PURPOSE