I am an ardent fan of wireless devices ; SOP for arlington univ

hellogrk 2 / 6  
These are their conditions.

Describe in no more than 200 words, your academic interests, strengths and limitations at this time; explain why you wish to study for this degree in this particular field, and why you have chosen The University of Texas at Arlington; specify what you hope to accomplish here.

This is my essay
I, Ganesh Raj Kumar aspire to pursue electrical engineering with specialization in wireless communication under the inspiration of top faculties who will be able to lend me their exhaustive knowledge coupled with practical experience. My zest for wireless has its root deep in my childhood when I first witnessed the assembling and working of a fully functional radio circuit. Ever since, my desire to excel in the plethora field of electronics has always been increasing progressively. My goal is to develop into a proficient electrical engineer with profound knowledge and to productively translate the technical cognition into practicable applications that will benefit the society.

I am an ardent fan of wireless devices and was very much intrigued when I stumbled upon Dr. Liang's works. His works on wireless sensor networks are unparalleled and I would be obliged to be his student, the reason for which I decided to apply to your prestigious university. My quest for knowledge in my area of study and the willingness to walk that extra mile to attain perfection in my work is my key strength. My limitations at this time would only be my technical disparities which I would like to overcome by enrolling at your university.

Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you
I, Ganesh Raj Kumar aspire to pursue electrical engineering with specialization in wireless communication under the inspiration of top faculties who will be able to lend me their exhaustive knowledge coupled with practical experience.

This makes your SOP sounds very formal. I guess that following point would give a great start to this essay;

My zest for wireless has its root deep in my childhood when I first witnessed the assembling and working of a fully functional radio circuit.

Your application may be one of hundreds or thousands that those admission members are going through. So, make sure you would stand out the other applicants. For that you need to show lots of creativity that would help you to remain in their memory until the application process is over ; )
OP hellogrk 2 / 6  
Thank you so much. will rephrase it.
omeryounus 2 / 3  
I guess you should mention some course work related to the subject...

overall its good.

Home / Graduate / I am an ardent fan of wireless devices ; SOP for arlington univ